Setbacks

sorry for not having a monday motivation post yesterday. i spilled water on my laptop thursday evening, which left me without a computer until monday morning when i finally bought a new macbook. so now i'm back up and running. but since i lost a day of work and wasn't able to prep my blog posts over the weekend, just wanted to let you know that posts will be few this week. but i'll be back on my normal blog schedule by next week.

on that note, wanted to share the above picture from artist de la vega. he often leaves these drawings and notes on random items or even with sidewalk chalk messages in my neighborhood. seeing them always makes my day a little brighter. hope you all had a lovely weekend and your week is off to a great start!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. On no, a dead computer is the worst! Glad to hear you're back up and running so quickly though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It's so sad how much of my life is wrapped up in my computer haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS