Bitches Get Stuff Done

happy monday all! welcome to the glorious month of july! can you believe how quickly the summer is flying by? but i love july. not only because we get to celebrate the 4th (bbq's, fireworks, family get-togethers - what else do you need?), but it's also my mom's birthday month. i can't wait to be home to celebrate with her.

and since the holiday isn't until later this week, that means plenty of us are still working this week, so here's some motivational mojo from one of my favorite funny women, tina fey, to help you power through the next few days.

“Maybe what bothers me the most is that people say that Hillary is a bitch. Let me say something about that: Yeah, she is. And so am I and so is this one. (Points to Amy Poehler) Know what? Bitches get stuff done!”

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS