Success After 30

nowadays, the younger you become successful, it seems the more intriguing your story. just because you're not a 13-year-old kid who just launched an iphone app from your bedroom doesn't mean that you can't find success later in life. while i launched my pr agency at 29, i'm still working to launch a product business while in my 30s. the only factor that really matters is that no matter how old you are, you don't give up on making your dreams happen. i came across a post from hellogiggles that features 11 famous people who didn't find success until in their 30s. you can check out the full list below!


  • jon hamm
  • vera wang
  • jenna fischer
  • julia child
  • amy poehler
  • tina fey
  • j,k. rowling
  • alan rickman
  • leonard cohen
  • hillary clinton
  • kelly oxford

image credit: deviantart

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this inspirational post! I'm turning 29 this month and I think about all the things I should have started by now - as if I can't still start them in my 30s!! There are so many 'youngins' making it big these days, but hey 30 is still young too!! Great reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love Julia Child's story, and knowing that it's never too late to change course and find inspiration in life really motivates me. I'm so glad you felt the same way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS