She's Not Cuckoo

have you heard the buzz about robert galbraith's "the cuckoo's calling"? it's getting rave reviews and being called a must-read. but what's really impressive is that robert doesn't exist. he's made up. and who exactly is behind this so-called phenomenal debut novel? oh, that would be none other than billionaire author j.k. rowling. clearly, this woman knows how to make lightening strike more than once. just when you thought she wouldn't be able to find literary success outside of the harry potter world. you go, girl!

image credit: hypable

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading it now and liking it so far. I didn't enjoy her first book after Harry Potter, The Casual Vacancy, but I did appreciate the meaning behind it. Really though, I'll read anything Rowling writes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered a copy from the library, and I hear she's writing more books under this pseudonym!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS